|Please visit our photo and video galleries to see our vibratory deburring machines and other metal finishing equipment.
VISIT OUR PROFILE PAGES
Please contact our sales department.
Sales or call 800-404-4268
Giant Finishing, Inc. - 263 Richert Road - Wood Dale, Illinois 60191
Advantages of Accelerated Surface Finishing:
- Achieve low RMS finishes without heavy metal removal or
- Achieve negative skew values by removing surface peaks
while retaining micro valleys for lubricant retention
- Refine surfaces to mirror-like brightness and very low
- Reduce friction, lower torque requirements and minimize
surface wear thereby reducing operating temperatures
- Precision components are imparted with a "Run-In" surface
- Increase fatigue life
ASF combines the benefits of low RMS, non-directional mass finishing with chemical accelerants. The chemical accelerants
significantly reduce the process time for hardened surfaces compared to mechanical abrasive methods. This reduced process time
enables you to achieve a very low surface roughness without heavy metal removal and radiusing of the part.